How to install IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV.
Note: you can use another IPTV app.
- In order to check if your Samsung or LG Smart TV is compatible with your service provider go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique M3U Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop down selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
(This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV)
- Go to you TV apps
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side on your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U URL
- Click on Add Link
Now you are ready to watch channels
Important to know!!
After you install the app it is free to use for only 7 days after that you need to buy this app for 5,49EUR/lifetime
Go to http://siptv.eu/activation/ and activate for lifetime