“The Amazing TV” respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our Users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998 established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented for our services.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Futurism will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
If you own a copyright or have authority to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to “The Amazing TV”s Designated Copyright Agent that includes all of the items below and we will expeditiously take appropriate action:
- Provide a description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A clear description of the material or content you claim is infringing and that you want to be removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- Provide the following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- Provide a copy of the legal documents of your copyright ownership.
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- The subject of Notice Email should be “DMCA Copyright Notice”
Misrepresentations.— Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Our designated copyright agent to receive such claims can be reached via the following:
Upon receipt of Notice as described above, “The Amazing TV” will take necessary action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
This process does not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies we may have to address suspected infringement.